Hello my Pretties!
A Liebster at last!
This is the award I’ve been most looking forward to being nominated for, and if i’m honest, I didn’t think I would be. I genuinely didn’t but WAIT!
The lovely Sarah over at The Memoir has nominated me! (Her blog has given me serious wanderlust. My vacay can’t come quick enough) I really recommend you check out her blog for Beauty, Travel, Photography (her pictures are stunning!) and even recipes!
Essentially, the Liebster Award is for small bloggers, newbies if you will, to the blogosphere which means you’re spreading the word, helping each other out and of course discovering new blogs. I really love this type of thing as many of my fave blogs have been found, scrolling through Awards nominees! I’ve seen varying rules but the one’s I shall be following are:- You must answer 11 questions set by your nominator(?), choose 11 questions and then nominate your favourite blogs.
The questions Sarah chose for us to answer are as follows;-
- Why did you start your blog?
- Funky, coloured clothing or simple, modest colours?
- What would you like/did you study in college/university?
- Favourite movie?
- Where do you consider your ‘quiet’ place, where you can relax or reflect?
- If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- If you were to “live” a TV show, which would it be? I.e, your life is actually what plays out in the show.
- Would you ever consider making YouTube videos? If you already have, post your links!, if not, why not?
- Would you rather have a best friend that lives far away, or just a few acquaintances that live nearby?
- Phone calls or texts?
- What is your dream Vacation?
I would like to nominate..
Leanne from Lifestyle For Less – Her ‘Pictorials’ are brilliant, her reviews are on point and EVERYTHING is affordable!
Taylor from Tay’s Life Unscripted – I would nominate this girl for everything, I adore her blog and she’s such a sweetheart!
Dimmie from Floral Faux Pas – Her reviews have definitely swayed my opinion on quite a few items actually!
xoxo Amy 🙂