Well Ladies & Gentlemen! I have been nominated for another award!
I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by the absolutely fantastic Tay over at
Thank you so much Tay, you truly are amazing and I love reading your blog posts, tags & updates on life!
– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer the ten questions they have set you.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate ten people
Tay asked the following:
1. Neutral Makeup or Bright Makeup?
I’m a HUGE fan of BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT makeup 🙂
2. Dewy or Matte?
I would love to say matte, but my skin is too dry! so definitely Dewy!
3. Favorite High End Blush?
Urban Decay Flushed Palette! I’ve done a review here!
4. What is your all time favorite face powder?
Okay, so you all know I love a very perfect, flawless, heavy coverage face.. Many will kill me for this, but sometimes I put Bare Minerals Mineral Foundation over my regular foundation! Not always, but I love to use it as both setting powder and a foundation. Otherwise, it’ll definitely be Urban Decay Naked Powder!
5. If your on a desert Island, what is the one product that you can’t go with you?
Mascara! I’m a whole different person with Mascara on.
6. Is primer essential to your routine?
Yes..when I remember 😉
7. What is your absolute favorite setting spray?
I adore Urban Decay All Nighter and NYX!
8. When is your favorite time to blog?
I don’t have a particular favourite time.. Just when I get inspiration. I guess on the bus to and from work would be a big time for that surprisingly!
9. Nude, Berry, Pink , or Red Lip?
Light pink/nude a la Kylie Jenner. See my Instagram for my NYX Dupes for Kylie Jenners MAC lips 🙂
10. Do you contour?
Hell – to the – YEYAH! I love to contour.. Especially with liquid rather than powder, but it takes time, so only when I’m going somewhere special 🙂
Now for my ten questions for my Nominees 🙂
1. Favourite budget beauty brand?
2. Red eyeshadow – Yay or nay?
3. Are you a MAC fan? Or can you do without?
3. Who is your favourite YouTube BBlogger?
4. If you could only do one for the rest of your life, would it be eyes or lips?
5. Favourite Foundation?
6. Who would your makeup idol be?
7. What is your best beauty/skin care tip or trick?
8. Favourite season for makeup looks? S/S or A/W?
9. What is the biggest faux pass when it comes to makeup in your opinion?
10. Dramatic black smokey eyes – Yay or nay?